FLAGSTAFF UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT SUBSTITUTE TEACHER
Follow these steps if you currently have a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card AND current Arizona State Substitute Teacher Certificate or other AZ State Teacher Certificate:
3. Madelyn Trillo will contact you to schedule your attendance at a Substitute New Hire Workshop.
Follow these steps if you DO NOT have a valid fingerprint clearance card OR current Arizona State Substitute Teacher Certificate or other AZ State Teacher Certificate:
1. Please visit Arizona Department of Education to see what information is needed by the Arizona Department of Education in order to grant you a Certificate. You will also find information on how to apply for a Fingerprint Clearance Card.
3. Once you've received your Fingerprint Clearance Card, and AZ Teacher Certificate, apply to be a substitute teacher at FUSD.
Items to bring to the Substitute Teacher New Hire Workshop:
1. Original Social Security Card
2. Original Fingerprint Clearance Card
3. Teacher Certificate (Must be recorded and stamped by Coconino County Superintendent of Schools)
4. 2 forms of ID, to meet the I9 requirements (for a list of acceptable documents to meet this mandate, visit http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-9.pdf).
5. Proof of Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccination (need w/in 30 days of hire).
6. Voided check for direct deposit.